Friday

About

About clickdtalk
Clickdtalk is about womens interest, fashion, styles, beauty tips and tricks. Every now and then i am posting funny stuff. This is sort of personal diary for me but have included some stuff that have interests me being a women, a mother, a sister and a daughter.

My Motto is "No venture, No gain"


I love to learn and i am passionate of what i do, i simply love blogging and i love tweaking, playing with my site -- That is why i got in trouble most of the time :(

About Me
I was born and raise in the Philippines, A sister, a daughter and a mother of two gorgeous kids and most of all a wife of a wonderful and loving man from New Zealand.

Why Blogging?
I work from home while i was pregnant with my second child, when she was born i can't work anymore so i devoted my time with my kids, when i am free i surf the net and that's where i found out about blogging and get addicted (Can you blame me?)

There is not much to say about me, nothing more, nothing less This is "Just Me and My Blog".

My other Site: www.thebuzznutter.com