Sunday

Reporter can now tell the taste of birds Poop

Here's my side of the story:

Reporter's reporting loudly, Bird said be quite my baby bird is resting but the reporter carry on...so the bird fire the first warning, the reporter carry on so the mommy bird say's reporter need to be quite.

Look how clever the bird is....



Lesson learned? Do not open your mouth when you look up at the bird they will shut you up in very clever way (Poor reporter). I wonder what is the taste of the birds Poop -- Let's ask the reporter aye!

Iris reporting.

P.S I am not quite good reporter, i have to go back to school and learn more; back to the station. (lol)...i am having fun reporting this.

2 comments:

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.