Sunday

Want a Link Back? Follow Me

I would like to inform that my bloggers friends list is do follow -- it's a great incentive to those who follows my blog.

We all know that removing nofollow tag is great way of giving back to your readers and so that's what i did. This widget/gadget is new from bloggers and some have not using them yet but i have seen a few bloggers and slowly building up their list. I think aside from mybloglog and blogcatalog it's great to show your followers of bloggers aswell.

Anyways, you would like to know of how to remove the nofollow tag, i have made a simple instruction in my other blog and i hope this will help you aswell. This will give your another way of finding potential readers and followers.

Here's my post about My Friend Enjoy my DoFollow List

I follow and i follow with link juice :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.