Saturday

Forgetful Me, Keep on Drinking Red

Red wine can help preserve your memory, according to the research that a compound in red wine, resveratrol, which means help protect memory loss. My husband use to give a joke because we both seen this on the news that a glass or two of red sis a great help and i keep forgetting something ... although i know i have this really good memory but their are times that i just forget right there, right now. Just like yesterday i was cutting grass, then i asked my son if what he's sister is doing because she usually come with me outside when i am doing something and he went and checked her then came back with an answer but i could not remember what was that and so i asked him again which he responded nicely but with additional line ... "you keep on asking the same question mommy!" hehe and i realized yeah! i remember asking him but i can't remember what he said. I was thinking i might be concentrating too much of what i am doing or what.

I remember when i was in college and my friend keep on asking me about the book she want's to borrow and i keep forgetting oh gush! i really don't want to have Alzheimer decease or something.

I look online and found out that read wine is the answer but drink moderately though, too much can hurt...I drink read wine almost every night so that's good news for me.

Here's interesting reading about healthy drink wine which i think good to share especially to all womens, i will quote the part that i like the most:
Wine and Women: Moderate Wine Drinking Helps Preserve Women’s Mental Functioning. Women who drink moderately seems to have higher bone mass than abstainers. Alcohol appears to boost estrogen levels. Women Wine Drinkers Have Fewer Kidney Stones. Moderate Drinking May Cut Women’s Risk of Diabetes.
So girls, prepare your wine glass and drink a glass or two and be healthy. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.