Thursday

Change back to blogger comment

Sorry if you can't see any of your comment because i decided to change back to bloggers comment system, i can't find a way to import your comment from the third party comment system to blogger so i think i will just have a fresh start.

I decided to do this to return the favor to my commentators using "do follow", and also to show my top commenter linking back to their sites.  I really love my previous comment system but thier something missing ... i think it really true that there's nothing like home sweet home.
Again, i will make some changes here; geez....i know -- if your my regular visitor, you probably wonder why i keep on changing this site.  I just coudn't find the one that i like yet  -- not like my other site  thebuzznutter which i am finally happy with the result and will now settle down maybe a few additional but not big changes.
Anyways, thank you for reading guys and will you will slowly see some changes in this site... i won't work overnight but only when i get the change though :)

3 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the blogger comment system, so it's nice to see it back here, at the end of the day it's what works best for you and what you prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Karen,

    I don't the pop-up but now, i like the new comment system and i can customize them to my liking and i agree with you Karen at the end of the day it's what we prefer and more comfortable to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I'm just visiting this great blog.anyway,anyway, care 2 xchange link with my North Sulawesi blog? I've added ur link in my blog.Thx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.