Friday

Freebie Friday

Since i try to learn illustration or doodling, i decided to make a freebie friday. I know there are sites that are really professional that their art work inspires me a lot, i decided to make freebie friday of what i made -- that way i can see my progress.

For those that are professional and really good at illustration, drawing, doodling please do give me some pointers, i have plenty of room for improvement.

I made her and she don't have a name. Please name her if you want.
You can grab here if you want....128X128.


Please leave a comment after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.