Saturday

Not such a Luckygirl, Still Hopeful though...

One mistake that i did over and over again when i design a template is to check the template from different browser, i always do that annoys me. Lucky me, Luckygirl told me about the problem, the content was pressed outside my notebook background but now is fixed and decided not to use that background anymore; anyway, i went at Make Every Day Your Lucky Day site and she's having a Birthday Give away, i must admit that i am "not" super lucky girl in my entire life i never win in any contest so every time there is contest running i just not join but this time i decided to join why? because the give-away is lovely and i want to have one, lovely pendant.

There so many blogger have joined already but i will push my luck, finger's cross and Hope to get lucky this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.