Monday

Gingerbread men Performing Haka

Do you love Ginger bread men? This is my revelation; Have a look of what they are doing inside your oven.



My son loves the gingerbread men doing the Haka (War Dance--New Zealand).

Haka is a War Dance. Below is the original Haka (France vs All Black)...i am a huge fan of All Black, I love to watch Rugby and i really make sure i won't miss the Haka, this performed by the New Zealander (All Black) before the Game.



Here is the Tanslation of this Haka

"Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life

Ka mate Ka mate
It is death It is death

Ka ora Ka ora
It is life It is life

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru
This is the hairy man

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra
Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Upane Upane
Up the ladder Up the ladder

Upane Kaupane
Up to the top

Whiti te ra
The sun shines!"


I don't know about you but i love it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.