Sunday

My first avatar

I really love drawing. I remember my high school years i choose the drafting instead of cooking, crafting etc...then i get to college and i enrolled engineering, but it's quite different drawing and i never get the chance to play and draw again.

I have been downloaded a free software as i have said in my other site called inkscape and never get the chance to play with it until today. I got addicted, LOL!.

This are the images i made, i would like to show here my very first avatar using inkscape.

It's very newbie but i am happy with the result.
I would like to learn more and will not stop (When i get time that is!)

Soon you will see more of like this....what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.