Thursday

Just another day with my kids, glad i have this funny email

I am so excited to hear my daughter to start talking, with my son i have no problem he starts talking like "na-na" for banana before he was even one but with my daughter i have to wait maybe before she will turn two i don't know...anyway, i have another joke to share and it's about a mommy who's very proud of her 5 year old daughter learning to read...here it is....

My five-year old students, are learning to read.

Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said, Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!'

I took a deep breath, then asked...'What did you call it?'

'It's a frickin' elephant! It says so on the picture!' .... And so it does...

' A f r i c a n Elephant '

Hooked on phonics! Ain't it wonderful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, if you agree with my post that's great, if you don't then start the discussion ... it's great to know what on womens mind.

I am DO FOLLOW blog, you get link and increase your visibility.