To all the Mommy out there, have you asked a question to why God made Mums? Please read this and you will get the answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
What i like most is the question of What ingredients are mothers made of, number 1, what about you guys? and oh! please Enjoy!
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the sticky tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my Mum just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of ?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other Mum?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's Mums like me.
What kind of little girl was your Mum?
1. My Mum has always been my Mum and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mum need to know about Dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your Mum marry your Dad?
1. My Dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mum eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My Grandma says that Mum didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mum doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because Dad's such an idiot.
2. Mum. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess Mum is, but only because she has a lot more to do than Dad.
What's the difference between Mums & Dads?
1. Mums work at work and work at home and Dads just go to work at work.
2. Mums know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but Mums have all the real power 'cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Mums have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your Mum do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't have spare time.
2. To hear her talk, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your Mum perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. You know, her hair. I'd die it, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mum, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mum smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
Hahaha! Kids truely make each one of us laught, So what do you think Mums?
- accord ad
- Angelina Jolie
- beach vacation
- beauty tips
- black and white
- blog for money
- blog tips
- Brad Pitt
- career women
- dinner time
- family fun
- family time
- general post
- general topic
- get paid
- hang out
- internet games
- internet safety
- internet tools
- invite friends
- linky love
- make money
- make over
- married life
- medical school
- online game
- page rank
- parenting problem
- pinoy community
- porn protection
- skin care
- stumble upon.
- style advice
- Tickle your Bone
- Tips for Womens
- What's Hot
- wind tunnel
- womens health
- womens interest
- Womens Interests
Powered by Blogger.
It's been almost two months now that i have not posted anything here at Clickdtalk or even reciprocate some drops and i will take this o...
Just in case your wondering why i put this under "womens interests" label, Make money online is one interest of women as well, esp...
How much of a challenge the potty training for you? When my older son turned two (This was 3 years ago), i never experienced any challenges...
How much of a career woman are you? There is always a topic when it comes with the couple where the wife earn more than the husband and man...
Word traffic is so complicated in the bloggers world. You sometimes asked yourself what make some bloggers different with your blog? you ...
I tried to change my comment system but unfortunately i have few problems, while i was using it i have few comments, but now i have problem ...
Sorry if you can't see any of your comment because i decided to change back to bloggers comment system, i can't find a way to import...
An Inspiration and A lesson for us all. Oxford and Cambridge have now decided to remove the words CAN'T and IMPOSSIBLE from their dict...
Halloween is here...i would like to share "This is Halloween" i found the lyrics aswell. Lyrics | - This is Halloween lyri...
How much are you willing to go with blogging? Professional bloggers are extreme, they work 24/7. Have you read the news NY TImes, In Web ...